1. We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God in both the Old and New Testaments, and it is the final authority in faith and life.
II Timothy 3:16-17
2. We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory.
Mark 1:10-11; II Corinthians 13:14
3. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and true man.
Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:20; I Timothy 2:5
4. We believe in the sinful nature of all men and in the necessity of being born again in Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:12; Romans 3:23; John 3:3 and 16-18
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and died for our sins, and that with his shed blood He obtained an eternal redemption for believers in Him.
I Corinthians 15:3-4; Ephesians 1:7
6. We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from human merit or works, and is received through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, and that believers are kept secure in Him forever.
Ephesians 2:8-9; John 10:27-30; John 3:16-18
7. We believe in the resurrection of the body of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His presence there as our High Priest and Intercessor.
I Corinthians 15:4; Acts 1:9; Hebrews 7:25
8. We believe the Holy Spirit convicts men of sin, regenerates believing sinners, indwells, guides, instructs and empowers believers for godly living and service.
John 14:16; John 16:8; I Corinthians 3:16; Romans 12:2
9. We believe that the true Church is the body of Jesus Christ and consists of all believers in Him.
Colossians 1:18; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Ephesians 1:22-23
10. We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ at the end of the age.
I Thessalonians 4:13-18
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the believers and the unbelievers, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
John 5:28-29; Revelation 20:10-15